Thursday, April 28, 2011

Come back

Alright, so It's been quite a while since I last blogged. Well, I've been quite busy sl and rl, but I'll be posting from now on again \o/ Also, from now on, I plan on not editing the photos I post since I want to show them as they are worn or really are on sl. Even though in the previous posts I only tweaked the contrast and lighting. I say no more. :)

STATUS CHECK : ✔Broken Hearted </3

I woke up today totally feeling down. I felt like I had a bad headache with chest pains. It was terrible. My eyes were hurting from crying myself to sleep. My head even felt heavy, as if I didn't want to stand, but of course I had errands to do, so goodbye bed.


 I managed to slip on jeans and a sexy top, though my belt was open (Was just looking through my inventory). [ didn't really bother] I was just home, and anyway it looks good. I was still so sleepy that I almost fell asleep on my couch. The outfit was
"rocker-ish" [another one of my Jaden-ese words]

Jeans » from the Revolution outifit by SZD Fashion It was on sale when I bought it [around 99L] I checked it just now though, and it's back to its original price as it seems, though there are also other 99L promos you could grab. Those are from the marketplace

Top » Also from the marketplace. Black Tank by .:Titzuki:. The tank's prim makes it more realistic. It has two attachment options; either the stomach or spine. As of right now, it is only 1 L

I didn't really do anything for a couple of hours except listen to some music. It's been depressing really... Was listening to Already Gone - By Kelly Clarkson . Gah.. It's not healthy to be all depressed and stuff, but I wasn't in the mood so yeah.


 Bangles » ♥BANGLES BLACK♥ [marketplace] by Diabolica Alderson Creations As you can see the multiple layers make it look better and at its best with the kind of "Floral" design. The way it shines and shimmers from afar makes it stand out. It is definitely one of the accessories you should have, especially with its color, it fits most outfits without that incomplete feeling. There are two bangles in there; left and right. only  9 L as of today.

Went back to sleep -.-zz Hiding my face behind one of my pillows.


See how the bangle somehow completes the outfit? Even if you can't see the design from afar it still looks great. This is not my bed btw.

Lounge Sofa  » [marketplace] by ~BAZAR~ there are a total of 10 poses; both cuddles and alone. I actually use this most of the time when I want my avi sleeping. I really like the nap animation. There are props as well; a book pops up when you use the read pose. Its a perfect addition to your home. May it be on you bedroom or living room. It looks great even with mix and matched furniture. I will probably publish another post with a better look with this sofa; show you the elegant realistic textures and how it easily fits any part of a room. Guess what? It's only 1 L !! Go get one now :D

I took a closer shot since I wanted to show the opened belt, the prims on my shirt and my tattoo.


Tattoo » Rockin your world tat by HolliPocket [Wicked Hunt] Totally love this. A little extra push for that rawkin mood and outfit. A little confidence boost for your everyday casual look as well. 

I woke up a few moments later feeling all refreshed though still in a pretty sore mood. Hate it when I need to let my heart heal. 


Skin » Belleza Alyson SK 2 This is actually a skin I had from a long time ago, though I still love it ! As you can see now and the other photos, its awesome, really beautiful. I especially love the freckles and how realistic the skin looks. Even in the previous photo you could see the lines on the fingers similar to of course what we have.The smallest of details creates the best things. There are four versions inside; 2 normal skin with  a cleavage and "non cleavage" and the same options for 2 skins with hair base

Hair » Truth Rylan 2 [you can get it at the marketplace] The link is for the DEMO in case you wanna try it out first. The one I'm wearing is from the Dark Browns pack. There are different versions inside including streaked ones. The lines  and texture on the hair gives or enhances the look. I love how there are a few flexy parts that makes it look all soft and healthy.

My lips got a little dry though, so I drank water, used my chapstick and my lipstick.


Lipstick » MM Pucker up Lip Stick Tattoos I'm back with Miss Murder \o/ You have GOT to tell me you love this as much as I do, though of course I also respect if you prefer the other versions or so. Zoom in or check the link and you'll see the kind of glittery texture it has, making those lips look luscious and yummy ! Not only does it look like real lips, but it also has that watery look same as what you get from some lipsticks and/or lip gloss. Inside the pack there are 10 kinds, there is also a landmark to their store, a face light, a pose stand and a pack of MM gestures :) [marketplace 35 L only!]

Aw, I couldn't help not to use the computer : \


I keep on staring at screen wondering if I could even get the slightest clue if he's online or so..


[The picture on the cork board could be changed to your liking]


I move the chair left and right to my liking for the book or the laptop


Logged in... Is he there? Nooo no more. I was the one who pushed him away, well for his own good... Sighs..

Desk » Crackberry Nerdbomberz Desk [hunt] The desk is only 18 prims. There are 3 chair animations, one you could use typing with the laptop, one for writing on the notebook on the side, just rotate and change the position to your liking and another for brushing your hair. The desk would be perfect if you want to create the image that you're working, trying to entertain yourself or even just grooming yourself. Its another one of those furniture pieces that you could definitely use for your home. Check out the other stuff at Crackberry as well, its one of my favorite places to buy furniture. You could get quality items with reasonable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment