Friday, April 29, 2011

♥ KittyCats ♥

I recently was able to look at a breedable called KittyCats. I'm pretty sure a lot of us like having pets whether its big or small, maybe even cute or not. We have things we like and not like about them as well I'm sure. If you ask me though, since I have a dog RL, is doing "poop-duty" -.- Well one of the things that I like about pets in sl is that they don't poop ! :P I wonder where all the digested food goes though? I wonder if there are farting pets in sl? It'll be their way of "removing" wastes lol. Ok, ok i'll stop

Alright so, first thing I've learned about this is that the first time you rezz the kitty its still on this little box. To unpack:

» It takes 5 mins if the kitty only has parents.
»It takes 30 mins if the kitty has grandparents.

[The table was built by a friend :)]

I just gotta tell you how much I find the floating text on the box, things like:

"Are you ready to meet your new kitten? It's still sniffing, but will escape soon..."

I could imagine it doing that ! It was so cute when I saw how the box was moving. It looks as if the kitten was tryna get out. If I could I would have just took the kitty out myself


I was able to snap this while he was blinking :D !

These adorable kitties are full grown after 7 days. There is this option that you could attach it to yourself and you would be able to cuddle it. Though it will be on your shoulder unless it grows and you'll be able to like hug it ^.^


When it comes to breeding:
It takes 11 days normally for your kitty to breed
It takes 7 days to breed when you give it with milk
It takes 5 days to breed when you use the love vitamin/pills


See how cute he is whenever he sticks his tongue out!!? ^.^

♀ Kitten   - The gender of the Kitty and The name [you could change it of course]

҉ 7 days - This shows the age of your kitty
♥ 0%  - Your kitty's love 
☻ 82% -  Your kitty's happiness 
↯ 37% - Your kitty's energy
모☁ 0% - Your kitty's hunger


When you click your adorable kitty you have the option to play with it, now, a little ball would pop out, you'll have to click it and it'll ask you to animate your avatar. You'll see your avi throwing a little ball and he/she'll go  around tryna catch it ♥ I just go waaah whenever he sticks his tongue out :D


I joined the KittyCats Addicts group earlier and found the people very nice I told them I was new and needed a questioned answered and there were already people telling me ask away. The people on the group are definitely friendly. Someone even asked me to tp her so she could see what happened. Their group is a recommended indeed ! "KittyCats Addict"


Aww see how adorable he is :)) Love that ! Another thing I liked about it is how it interacts with your avatar or how it "talks" Saying things like "What's this I smell?" or something like that.

Ok so Charlotte [ a new friend, one who taught me how this goes, and a great designer/ creator] brought me to the KittyCats sim and I saw these easter kitties!!


There are a total of 4 types of these. The yellow/orange one, the blue, pink and purple one. You could get one for 800L and it shall be given in random. It shall bear a random kitty. There is a chance that it will give birth to a kitty worth more than the price you got, or sometimes less than what you paid for. Better call Lady luck then *winks* I do say that If I were you I'd get at least one of these, you never know when you could get lucky, and anyway the details are beautiful and worth the price itself.


These are the Kitten Packs, they are not transferable but it is a great way to start breeding, though of course there is also the option that you buy from your fellow breeders' and breed those kitties.


Be sure you always have enough food though. You don't want your kitties getting hungry and sick :(

Would you like them to get sick and look this way? Well, of course not, feed a kitty today! Yes, please don't let them get sick, even though I do find way they look cute and adorable even when sick, of course I don't like seeing anyone or anything sick. It shall heal though, after being fed around 7 days, anyway would you like it to be one of hindrance to breeding possibly rare or even super rare kitties?



Here are the Food and Milk, There are two types of food though the only difference is the one on the top shelf is simwide and the other is for near pets or those who have a smaller place for breeding. If you look closer, the difference between the packs are the numbers they are 1, 5, 10 and 20

1 = 1 month's food for 1 cat                                         = 170 L
5 = 5 months food for 1 cat or 1 month for 5 cats         = 298 L
10 = 10 months for one cat or 1 month for 10 cats       = 1,600 L
20 - 20 months for one cat or 1 month for 20 cats        = 2,980 L
Of course this is pretty flexible, you could have 2 weeks for 2 cats in the single or 1-pack, 2.5 months for two cats in the 5-pack and so on, you could do the math.

In this shelf, you could also buy milk, the same way as with the food though the milk is only used to make breeding faster. I told you about that earlier, or if you don't wanna look for it to verify : It could take only 7 days to breed instead of the normal 11 days.


Next are the vitamins: [well their uses are pretty obvious but here ^.^]
Love Vitamins - increases love in a short time [cuts breeding time]
Energy Vitamins - increases energy
Breakup Vitamins - dissolves the kitty partnership
Catnap Vitamins - makes the energy 0% or it will simply put ur kitty to sleep
Get well Vitamins - will instantly heal your sick kitty


Do you want your kitty to be just a pet? Well, you could give him/her this to be a Perma-pet, you won't have to feed your kitty but you can't breed it as well.


Have too many kitties? Or maybe you need to go on holiday for a couple of weeks? Well good for you there is the Auto Feeder. It shall keep your kitties feed unlike the normal way where you have to rezz the bowls. Well to use the Auto Feeder, you need to have it on edit mode and you could drag the food there, so if you're going away for quite some time, go and stock up on the food. 


Next are the collars, accessories for your pets.


A closer shot.. Zooming in


And this is the one that I bought, look at how beautiful that is ! You could change the collars as much as you want, but you can't reuse it when you take it off your pet. PS If the cats is 13 prims this will of course make it 14 prims.


These are the beds, I just gotta tell you, you have to buy your pet one ! Completes the pet experience. I mean even I have a little bed for my pet rl, so should my sl pets ^^ If you look closely it says "you can tint me" I find these very creative and I like how they come in all sorts of types and sizes.


 These are other beds as well. I personally like the "hammock bed" I guess the only thing that will make it better is if it swings :D There are a ton more other designs,. I was just not able to take photos of them all.


Oh, I was in the sim when someone found out I was just starting out with all of these, and he generously gave me a free kitty ! Thank you very much :)) I just love this, how precious she looks tryna catch the butterflies, look the other way sweetie !


My Pipot [pronounced pee-pot] 


My Potpot [pronounced poht-poht]

A little weird to name my pets, but I dunno its kinda cute :P
Things I love most about KittyCats:
♥ The multiple poses
♥ The cuddle option
♥ The realistic textures, especially the eyes
♥ Smooth movements
♥ The option for them to go walk and run around
♥ How I could name them
♥ How it sticks its tongue out
♥ Prim whiskers
♥ The group
♥ How every kitty is different
♥ The wide range of accessories
♥ The play option
♥ The collars


Taking care of these cats are pretty simple, there are a lot to keep in mind, but you'd be able to understand and find ease in understanding and taking it all in sooner or later :) A job well done to its creator and its professional but friendly and effective team !

I would like to give a special thank you to Charlotte since as I said she taught me what I needed to know, a good teacher, easy to talk to and been a big help.[She used her precious time to teach me and show me around]

No comments:

Post a Comment