Thursday, March 10, 2011

What's her secret?

Hey 'vryone, its ben quite a while since I last posted something regarding secondlife. Well, here I am now, to show you something exceptional, that I even really felt like I wanted to blog about it. I've been to a store called What's her secret? I could really say the stuff they sell are top quality with affordable prices, and thing is, they are currently having a sale, there is a 10L color for every item in the store. If I were you go and buy every single thing in there if you're up for shopping :D

The top is Little miss green
Bottom is Chimmy Shorts blue

here's another photo,, had my hair up, so you can see it better.


Shirt is Roofie Wine 

I love the lace underneath. I even pulled the prim upward so I can show you guys :D

Ive met the owner, Finn. I tpd in once I saw the notice about it, and yeah, I met her there, she is a really nice person. Even thanked me when I bought something. One of the things I think is important is the attitude or personality of the owner/s. The clothes she sell are as you can tell, beautiful and top quality. Who said you need to spend a ton of money to buy good clothes? Check the store out and you'll see that ain't true. Once you do, go tp someone there and spread the good news, or just go tell everyone about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment