Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter outfit

Good morning ^.^ I woke up earlier feeling a little tired still, and when I logged on sl, I thought, if I woke up a little tired, so should my avi,  right? So I thought maybe a little "easter-y" something could help brighten the day.


I was looking at the marketplace and I was able to see this Green polka dot dress. Its an Easter Marketplace Special by Cynful. You could buy it for only 60 L. It says in the description it was only available till April 29, so grab it till its still there !


You could clearly see the top part has a prim. I personally prefer dresses of this type to have prim tops similar to this one. It does not only make your chest look "enhanced" it also balances the dress [babydoll dresses most of the time] since the skirt go way up till just below the breasts. If you are like "flat chested" The prim top would give you more shape.

Here is a closer shot of the fabric they used. Pretty ain't it? 

The hair is called Cadence by Calael. Yes, Charlotte is the girl I was talking about in the previous post. This is one of beautiful creations. You could see how it clearly fits my head. Its a great look for that casual attire, or even that semi formal look you do when going out.

The skin is on of the previous TDR items by Glam Affair - Sakura [TDR 27] I can't really put a link for the same skin itself, though I could give you the link for Glam Affair Skins

See how it easily fits different shapes? From my asian kind of look earlier to a shape with wider eyes and lips.
Now take a look at the lines on the neck. This is actually my favorite part in the Glam Affair Skins. 

Now, see how detailed the cheeks look. 


 I would also want you to take a closer look at the texture of the hair. See the lines and shades it has. Never a dull and lifeless hair with Calael. Cadence only 25 L Check out her other stuff too, from hair, to skin to lashes. You'll see all sorts of items to make your avatar prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment