Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quick post

Hey everyone, its kinda a busy day for me, so I'll be posting a quickie. I need to continue my duties rl quick so here:

 Look at my Laying Panda!!!!! Its so cute, and it comes with poses. I got it from the BSC Hunt on Loka. I use the panda on my own home btw. I have people saying they like it. Its kind of like my big couch, though its only around 11 prims



Agnes April Butterfly

Skin - Maya Peach 04 - Group gift Essences There is a cleavage option [tattoo or undershirt]


April Blossom


Hair - Komachi by Junwave You just gotta check their hair out, very affordable. A lot of sale going on. Hair only costing around 80L. You could see the work done, very lovely. They got all sorts of hair there, yes, even guy's hair. 


one of the many poses

Skin - Katy - sale [shape and skin] Essences



Well, the standing poses are of course not form the panda, since I wanted to show how the dress looks completely so its only necessary to stand.

Hair is Minami from Junwave as well. [2L] There is also a group gift


Maya [dress]

Dresses are from Agnes Finney They are to be found infront of the store. They are special discounts if you join the group or subscribed. [There is a group fee, but its worth the price] There are a lot more dresses and discounts there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment