Friday, April 29, 2011

Waking up with Bare Sensual Skin

*yawns* Mornin :) Its still really early, but I was in the mood for a little snappin and talkin. It was a little hot all night. I kind of slept in my undies :P I closed the windows of course ! A few moments after I woke up, I didn't wanna take my bath yet, so I walked around my home, just relaxed a little


Skin → Jenny 1 by Bare Sensual [It is a 1 L gift \o/]


Who knew you could be this pretty ?! especially just after waking up


It was a little dark though, so I thought I'd open the lights :)

Earrings → PurpleMoon They are on a 90% sale for group members, so instead of 100 L you could get it for 10 L. There is a membership fee for the group though. I do say that you won't regret joining since they have occasional group gifts, you'd also stay informed of new releases, new gifts, sales or simply news about their products. PS. They have it on rebate so yes, you gotta pay the vendor 100L first and right after you'll receive 90 L back. You could use the earrings for a casual or formal look. I liked it even on my undies ^.^


I just love the lips. I don't need to put on lipstick since its already part of the skin. That also means I could put my eyeshadow or perhaps tattoo lashes on. I DO love it when my lips look all shimmery and soft, also it makes it look like I'm ready to for a little smooch. Now, wouldn't your boyfriend like that as well ;)


Who's pretty? Yes, meee :) YaY Dun worry, I'm sure you're pretty too. Remember the Lady Gaga's song? I'm beautiful in my way, cuz God makes no mistakes [Born this way] Buy the skin if you want to be prettier though :P

The cleavage makes my chest and the bra look better. It keeps it interesting in a fashionable realistic way, I mean it takes it away from another "barbie" look [You can't see Barbie's cleavage] and I mean just look how sexy that looks *winks*


Ok, now click the photo above, or just zoom in on it. See how realistic my bottom looks? That will definitely look good on jeans. The lines on the back are beautiful, its soft, definitely very feminine. 

Underwear → Valentine Slide/ Slide 'em off Panties by Sassy Kitty Designs One of my fave undies :D Very sexy and it you could wear it in two ways. I personally like the "slide" version better. That is actually a link for it on the marketplace, since its only 1L there. Though there is also a gatcha machine on the mainstore with the different versions as a prize. 

Ok so this is what I said before I'll show you a better shot of the Lounge sofa from ~BAZAR~ [previously posted]


 Whew, walking around made me a little tired, so I just relaxed for a minute.

Next, look at how the skin looks from here. See how it kind of looks like you put lotion on it? You see, some people use an oil something on their skins. I'm not really sure what they call it but yeah, its supposed to make the skin a bit shiny. I don't really think you would need to use that with this skin though. :)


One last thing, look at the nails. I am one of the many ladies who always wear prim nails since there are times when I don't like the nails on the skin. On this one though, you could clearly see I don't need to. They're already pretty as it is. Less prims = less lag.. and nowadays you'd need that since Sl's been quite laggy recently. 

Thank you very much Gigi, the shape and skin was wonderful. Let's give a warm round of applause for the creator *APPLAUSE* Do look around her store, a lot of other beautiful skins :)

Hair → Miranda by Truth The link is for the demo in the marketplace. The one I am wearing is from the Black and Whites pack

*Keep in mind guys, I don't edit my photos. They are as they look in these photos, so if I were you I'd go grab them ... NOW XD

No comments:

Post a Comment