Friday, March 4, 2011

Pourin out

Phew, didn't notice, its been a couple of days.. Well, anyway, I've always been listening to Taylor Swift's music recently and sometimes I don't even know why. Its like I'm attached to her songs, but then who wouldn't if you can relate, feel the same way and hear a beautiful voice sing it?



Boy meets girl,
He tells her he loves her..

She feels the same, goes head over heels for the boy..

Now, they find complications.... other people get involved..

Girl thinks, can't he understand when I push him away, all I wanted was to hold him closer...



Girl loves him too much to let go, she talked to him...


They got to talk, and things between them got better...


But yeah, maybe things are too complicated, girl loves him, but maybe leaving is right thing.. Holding on makes you strong, but sometimes moving on makes you tougher...




But is this right? If you love someone why let them go? The old saying? If they come back to you they're yours? Life isn't about how long you'd live, but how much you treasure that little time you've got left to live.


Girl still loves him....... Every girl... I don't wanna keep being the girl who keeps crying over the same things. Thinking of other girls who have felt the same,,, Things would be so much easier if I could switch off my feelings for you, to be able to say "I don't love you anymore" and actually mean it, for both of us to be able to do our own things and not be bothered by it... not be bothered by where you are, who you're with, what you're thinking, what you're feeling.. Wanting to let go and don't feel like I'm missing a part of me..

Never make anyone your everything, cause when they leave, you've got nothing...

To all the girls.. Trust me, I know how it feels. I know exactly how it feels to cry in the shower so no one could hear you. I know what's it like to wait for everyone to fall asleep, so you can fall apart, for everything to  hurt so bad, you just want it all to end. I know exactly how it feels. Its really hard to decide when you're too tired to hold on, but you're too in love to let go.

Just remember... Sometimes, when people decide to leave you for good, you have to let them. No matter how much you don't want them to. There are some things that are far beyond our control. Even if you have the strength to fight for them, you have to accept the cold harsh truth... THE PEOPLE YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU </3

No comments:

Post a Comment