Monday, February 28, 2011

Freebie Shopping!

The whole day, all I've been doing was walking around and going sim hopping,,, Luckily, I've found a ton of stuff I wanna share with you guys xD


First Up, we've got hair from Exile - Maureen (Gift)-  hopefully its still there, since I checked the other day. Dress is from the The Dressing Room Blue - Mieze ecru - by Mimikri



Dress is from Jojo's- (Free) Also, It was not included in the pic, but the store is participating on the MAH, and the prize inside are lovely Forever love bracelets, for him and her ♥


Skin is Nina V-Day from The Dressing Room by Glam Affair (There are two skins in there)(There is also a gift option next to it) Hair is from Exile - Ali (Gift)


BellaDonna - Shiela Dress (MAH)


Snowpaws, has been one of the sims where in I stayed longest earlier. There are a couple of hunts going on including grand opening hunt wherein you would have to find Paws , and inside is one piece of clothing for a whole outfit. [There are two outfits] Tp there to find out what they are [not gonna spoil the fun] Tons of mini  manias, lucky boards , freebies on the beach outside and a YARD SALE! Yay Go check them out, you'll find something you'd like, or LOVE and I'm sure of it :D The following are just a few dresses I got


Steampunk Hunt - Victorian Spy


Annabel Pink Flower Dress - Free (look outside, on the left side there is a hut of some sort, go check inside, those are freebies)


Leopard Sundress (Free)


PHILO-Into you- Bra and Panty Set (MAH)


Minx Designs-V-day stars bra and hot pants . I got these really sexy undies and they're on the MAH and they're for him and her XD 


To show you guys, I wore the boxers for the guys >Minx Designs- V-Day Stars Boxers


Next up are TARA shoes. The new group gift was out and I wanted to get them ASAP , so I went for it :P


TARA- DeSirS De LuXe Green (Group Gift)


TARA- Involved in success Ankle Platform MesclS(Lucky Board)
These are gorgeous , I don't even have to explain why just look at it *w* \o/

No comments:

Post a Comment