Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm back... Again

Well, once again it has taken some time for me to get back to blogging... There have been a lot of busy days, and some where I am just really lazy to do anything. Though today, I was finally able to..


I was looking around The Dressing Room and found this Western outfit from Fishy Strawberry


Along with 3 glasses, from the TDR as well


I just gotta love this fence ! 

Woops, lost my balance a bit. Guess I'm still a bit sleepy

Just hanging around

There are 10 poses in the fence and I'm just showing you some obviously :P


Lol as always, here are some snaps of the face


Another job well done by Miss Murder Skins. This skin had a mommy and daughter skin option, so to all mothers and daughters that want to look fabulous and at the same time look the same, well here's the solution.
Mommy&me Cooper skin by MM- There are different make up options in there.


See the difference? Well, you see the one above this picture, the one with the darker lips is wearing one of the many kinds of make up in the Miss Murder Make up pack 1[Nude Make up 3] This one though is the skin without the makeup.





Nails are Choco Milk from Candy Nail [LB] and The bangle was part of the Torn black outfit by Divalicious


I wanted you to get a closer look at this, see the details?


Now, you might have seen this from the photos above and yes it is part of the boot. 


Grr, there was supposed to be another picture for this post, it was going to show the shadows for the fence since in the ones above, i had it under/pulled it under, but it won't let me !! :( Well, I'll just post it at another time then. Glitterati - fence [marketplace]

No comments:

Post a Comment